Friday, October 31, 2008

Glimt. GLIMPSES!

Here are some of my friends and "family" :))


This is Lisa. She is from England, and she's just as pale as me... We're from the north of Europe, after all... :/
Lisa keeps me sane by just being a bit insane every now and then! And she makes me laugh! :D









This is Sbongakonke. He is one of my pupils in grade 8 at the school I work at. He wants to be an airplane technician, and he's able to do it! He's one of my really bright ones. He also comes to our church Landshakers, and to the Biblestudy. However life is not always easy for a teenager, and he needs to really focus, and to choose the right path in life, to stay out of trouble! Peer pressure can be hectic at times...
Also, he stays with his granny, has little to no contact with parents... Not easy!










Oh yes! We go WAY back! This evening, Rose's 30th birthday, we went all the way back to the 80's!
Can you tell from the picture who was a teenager during that horrific decade??!!! 2 out of 3...







More to come....

No comments: